-: Admission Procedure :-
An Honours candidate is eligible to apply in three Honours subjects in one Admission form. If a candidate is willing to be considered for General course she will have to submit separate Admission form specified for the purpose.
1. Honours Merit list will be prepared by taking Sum total of best scored five subjects + Marks obtained in concerned subject or related subject.
2. Marks will be deducted @ 2% from the best of five subjects in General Course and @ 2% from Total of (best of five subjects + Honours subject) in Honours Course in case of applicants of previous year/years.
3. Reservation as per Government rules.
4. If one is absent at the time of counseling, she will not be entertained later on.
5. If any vacancy falls in any Honours subject, vacancy will be filled up from the merit listed candidates.
6. If anyone is admitted to other College, she should get her previous admission cancelled.
7. Admission of a transferred candidate is allowed provided:
i) Last date of admission as laid down by the University is not over.
ii) Seat is available.
iii) Subject combination matches.
iv) Production of a Transfer Certificate from the Principal of the college in which she studied last is must.
8. S.C./S.T./OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates should furnish Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (Sub Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division and others as declared by competent authority) along with the application form without which application will not be entertained.